Retreat Centre & Conference Room
We love hosting consciousness-raising events, workshops and retreats!
Takina Nuna Retreat Center
Our Retreat Center – a 15-min drive from Vilcabamba – is situated on a tranquil, private and pristine piece of land. With ample hiking trails, meadows, fruit trees, and starry night skies, it offers an ideal context for groups to let go of modern-day distractions and busyness.
Here you can dive deep, listen, celebrate, and be with others.
Our Retreat Center includes:
- Five rooms, each with a king-sized bed, as well as a single bed in loft.
- A communal kitchen
- Plenty of tent sites
- Large covered area for workshops, yoga, dance & dining
- Access to the entire acreage with swimming pond, hiking trail to nearby peak, and stunning views in all directions
Madre Tierra Conference Room
Our Conference Room is 1800 sq.ft with lots of natural light coming in from the many windows, amazing acoustics due to in-built dome, hardwood floor that is great for dancing, a stage, a kitchen nook, a wall of mirrors, and great lighting for all kinds of atmospheres.
Just a 5-minute drive from downtown Vilcabamba it is easily accessible for daylong, weekend or weeklong workshops, conferences and events.
The Conference Room also includes access to:
- Madre Tierra’s on-site restaurant
- A pool with waterfall to cool off during breaks
- Onsite lodging at Madre Tierra for out-of-town attendees
- Inspiring views of Vilcabamba’s sacred mountain, Mandango