What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Accommodations you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you Accommodations you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this during purchase
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 15 months for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also retain pending orders for 7 days, retain failed orders for 28 days & retain cancelled orders for 28 days.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you through our payment processor.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Your contact information
We do not store contact form information on this site.
How we protect your data
- Minimal Information is stored on this site.
- Backups are done regularly & stored off site.
- We do not store financial data on this site.
- Security procedures are in place on the server & on the site.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.